 Local / Australia / 9554
9553  |  9555
Subject:
Next Brisbane Bugs Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 21:02:34 GMT

G'day all sorry for the delay... and the not-so-much notice... due to lots
of happenings... I'm pushing the next meet, which is to be held at my
joint... till Sunday the 29th of September.

By this time I should have a few things worked out and ready for people to
come on over and have a good time!  I'll let you all know more as the
time/day comes closer...  As for now... I sit and wait!

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience...

Mel