 Local / Australia / 9542
Re: Mono-jet origins/comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:17:23 GMT

"Richie Dulin" <rdulin@austarmetro.com.au> wrote in message
news:H1r2HD.2nw@lugnet.com...
I notice that the four mono-jets I bought are North American sets - they
contained invitations to join the LEGO club.

The 20 I bought weren't.

Having finally opened them, they are a trove of useful parts... but only • one of
most (one wing, one jet, one wheel, one headlight brick, etc). Make sure • you
buy them in multiples of two...

Multiples of ten feels pretty good, especially considering it costs about as
much as two Bohrok and you get over eight times as much Lego.

Well, I think that my local Big W still had a lot of them after a week
(>20), and if anyone wants eight or more they can email me about it and we
can work something out.

--
Cheers,
Paul