 Local / Australia / 9442
9441  |  9443
Subject:
BattleSpace major update and release of Fleet Command version 3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 22:33:44 GMT

The wait is finally over! Announcing the latest update of the BattleSpace
website, including:
- New model documentation: Starclaw class Space Intercept Fighter
- New online HyperProbe layout containing pictures, hints and tips
- New quick and simple index page.

But most important is the highly anticipated release of BattleSpace Fleet
Command version 3.0. The rulebook is now downloadable in PDF format and very
shortly will be able to be purchased in a high quality bound version (I am
currently organising this with out local printing shop).

Check out all of this and more at www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/

I am also planning to release more custom kits of the Fleet Command scale
cruisers featured in the rulebook, along with many other game supplements.
Stay tuned and contact me to register your interest...

As always, PLMKWYT and keep on building! :D

Zac Soden