 Local / Australia / 9341
  I have moved, my new LEGO room & thanks to Kerry!

I have moved into our newly built home and finally have a real LEGO room :) I almost don't know what to do with myself ;) - it's ours! all ours! Thanks to Kerry from both my Husband and I, who thank her endlessly for all her time and efforts in (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: I have moved, my new LEGO room & thanks to Kerry!

(...) I heard a rumour the next LEGO legend will be a sculpture of Kerry 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)