 Local / Australia / 9324
Re: monkey knife fights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:48:31 GMT

The Lego Australian ebay pages are usually the realm of parts wranglers, • set
scalpers, poor photographers and garage sale trawlers.
The last few months chooch101 has been selling some strange custom • creations,
ranging from numerous variants of a train station to a tractor dealership
and now this :-
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1751147757

Yeah, I've been noticing chooch101 and his/her custom models which slip in
among a lot of normal Lego sets.
The monkey knife fight is probably the most bizarre to date.

It's certainly a different approach to selling custom sets compared with the
Guild of Bricksmiths (insert trademarks, registration marks, copyrights,
patents pending as applicable).

Is this is anyone we know? Has anyone ever had contact with chooch?
Does anyone want to admit to being chooch?

Chooch, come in from the cold!

Kerry