 Local / Australia / 9284
  Re: Port Brique!

(...) Great! I really like the whole storyline, and the huge port. South Pacific is getting crowded, isn't it? WHen I start (and finish) my port, it'll be there, too. -JHK (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Brique!

(...) Thanks! It's too big too keep assembled, so I've got all these modules (not to mention ships) spread around the house. (...) Best place in the world! ;-) Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)