 Local / Australia / 9271
RE: Ozbricks to sell Kevin Hall's MOCs!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 04:47:35 GMT

These have been up on the Ozbricks site for ages. I first noticed them a
few months ago.

I can't imagine how hideous the price on the large castle would be. Just
in terms of pure price/piece terms, it'd have to run in many hundreds of
dollars.

We'll have to let Kevin tell us more.

On another topic, has anyone bought some of the Bohrok? Of all the
slizers / roboriders / bionicles creations so far, these would have to
be my favorites. The way they curl up is pretty cool, kind of like a
destroyer droid. They do look like a chicken when you use their
'action', though. :)

Later,
David Drew