 Local / Australia / 9206
Re: June fest in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 05:30:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Finally got some pics up :-)

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/206.htm

I'm wide open to anyone writing a glorious tale around the BrikWars.  To me
it was little more than a melee (and a highly enjoyable one at that!)
Same here :)  I didn't take much notice of happenings on the 'north' side of
the table (ie the side I wasn't on), but a few memorable events were:

- James' Big RC Tank (under the command of Aaron) squishing a cageful of
Jar-Jars...

- The well documented 'Force-Teddying' of a hapless PBY Stormtrooper by the
eevyl Darth Spaceman...

- A gigantic fuel explosion which, in the most ancient of Brikwars
traditions, blew up half the map...

- Vague memories of aforementioned Big RC Tank driving off the edge of the
world (did this one really happen or did I just dream it?)

The Spacedude People's Army did, in the end, secure the quite insecure
landing platform, ready to land dropshipfuls of armed forces to capture what
little was left of the colony.  I believe this is what Pyrrhus called a
'victory' :)

Michael Dallaston