 Local / Australia / 9190
Re: ANDRASTAVIA CHAPTER 3 is finally here...!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 08:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

I pride myself on having a reasonable vocabulary, but I do not have the
superlatives to describe the pictures - models, layout, photography, post
production - its just completely off my scale.

I think its clever to photograph your model in front of a reasonable
background.  Kevin goes waaaaaay beyond.

Nice work dude.

Richard
Still baldly going...
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/welcome.htm