 Local / Australia / 9077
Re: MYER stocktake sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:28:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, John Barnes writes:
Looks like you're all getting set to have a Christmas in the middle of winter with all the Lego deals going on at the mo.

Close, it's the time of year that everyone clears out old stock so that they
can start putting the new Christmas stock out!  Seriously, there will be
"layby now for Christmas" toy sales starting next month, though fortunately
they will hold off on the decorations until October (actually saw some in
September last year...).

Actually, it's the end of the financial year and hence stocktake time (what
I wrote above about Christmas is still, unfortunately, very true).

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com