 Local / Australia / 9068
9067  |  9069
Subject:
Build Bob the Builder at Kawana Shoppingworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:11:24 GMT

Hi to everyone that's interested,

Just though I'd let you know that there is some help build Bob the Builder
out of bricks on the Kawana Shoppingworld foodhall stage on the 20th, 21st
and 22nd of this month. I'll go down and check it out today and see if
there's any other cool stuff attached to the event...

Zac