 Local / Australia / 9066
Re: Greetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:55:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:

We seem to get into disproportionately more trouble offending those of
gentler natures with our gregarious and boisterous behaviour, not to mention
our language which is apparently considered coarse bordering on offensive by
many of our erstwhile friends.

I'm tempted to defect from loc.uk :-)

Steve

(Who will never forgive you lot for Neighbours and Home & away)