 Local / Australia / 9054
Re: Next LUG-OZ Melbourne meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
G'day all,

I was wondering if any Victorian/Melbournian collectors/users would be
interested in a gathering late next month sometime? [and somewhere...any
suggestions? ]
Yes I would be interested, but no idea where to hold it.  Also, don't forget
the S@H order, I would like to do this early in July, so people can collect
their stuff and the meeting.

Martin