 Local / Australia / 902
  Re: LegOz 2000.3 June 4 - from 11am

(...) Pete.C - did you get my directional email (having a few probs, this end) (...) Hopefully some news soon. pete.w (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LegOz 2000.3 June 4 - from 11am

(...) Yup, got it twice. Very detailed, I'm sure James and I will get hopelessly lost just for the hell of it. (...) Excellent! Looking forward to it Pete Callaway (looking forward to utilising his new toy too - a digital camera!!!) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)