 Local / Australia / 9018
Re: 1200pc tub in Kmart Catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:33:59 GMT

Brick weight per tub is around 1.6kg. Checkout the http://www.auspost.com.au
for some shipping quotes.

-Brad

In lugnet.loc.au, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
The 3033 Blue Tub (1200 pc) is on sale at Kmart for $39.99 save $10
(supposedly) from Saturday 15th June until Friday 21st.  This is a catalogue
item (front page), no other Lego is advertised.

I say "supposedly" as the last time I checked (which wasn't very long ago),
both the Hobart Kmarts had the tub with a regular price of $39.99 anyway.  I
suppose this means new stock for those stores that had previously sold out
though.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com

Just out of curiosity, anybody know how much it would cost to ship the
bricks from these from AU to the US?  Although I'd love to get the tubs too,
it's probably not worth the cost.  It's probably going to be ludicrisly
expensive anyway, but I figured I'd ask.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com