 Local / Australia / 900
  Sydney olympics sets :)

Just wondering....If LA decides to bring in special sets for the Sydney olympics, what size police riot-squad should we expect? [After all, the mini-figs would need something to counter the protests]. They'll also need a good set of fire vehicles (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sydney olympics sets :)

(...) Mummy, mummy, I want the Gosper mini-fig! (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sydney olympics sets :)

(...) Or even a Gosper Jr to roast over the Olympic flame. (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)