 Local / Australia / 8995
Re: Winners of the National Meet/ozBricks competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 02:30:15 GMT

Wahoo! Thanks to everyone who voted for the Snotler.... I had a great time
showing it off to everyone on Sunday, but scoring a pirate ship as well is
fantastic!

Well, whacko-the-diddle-oh, as my grandmother would say!

Thanks to everyone for voting for it; I feel most unworthy.

Kerry