 Local / Australia / 8993
8992  |  8994
Subject:
XW Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:01:22 GMT

Hello all!

I currently reside in the US and want to get a lot, 10 to be exact, of the
set 7140 X-Wing.  However, I can't afford the inflated eBay prices.  Based
on a post I read just a while ago, it seems that some localities in your
country still have these items on the shelf.

I really want some of these sets and would love to have someone help me out.
I am willing to compensate you for you efforts.

If you are interested and know that you can get some for me, please contact
me, we can work out a deal.  I just need to know what your cost would be,
the weight of one set and what you would like to ask of me in return.  I can
do all the currency calculations, unless you would pefer payment is US
funds. I am set up to pay by paypal too!

Please, I really want some of these.

Thanks for your time!

~just your neighborhood luneter...
Jeremy Scott