 Local / Australia / 8969
  15% off store wide at K-Mart

15% off store wide from K-Mart :) Mel (It seems like I watch too much T.V, but it's not the case... trust me) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 15% off store wide at K-Mart

(...) Thursday and Friday, nationally. The Kmart Online 15% off discount is still on until Friday also. Yes Mel, you probably do watch too much TV but that's a good thing for the rest of us :) thanks Deidre drb@tasmail.com (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)