 Local / Australia / 8923
8922  |  8924
Subject:
Set 5975 Half price at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 10:35:39 GMT

Hi all
    Stop me if this is old news ( thinking about it you can't dtop me as
i've posted it already:)  ) but i was in TRU tonite and they had the 5975
T-rex transport for $53  $58 dollers under there reg price also they had
5987 dino research compound $79 save $80
     Basic play desk $19.97
Jango fetts slave ship $89 save $10
Jedi star fighter @9.99 save $10
That is all