 Local / Australia / 8913
Re: June National Meet - Brisbane - Our Venue +....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 00:12:58 GMT

http://www.indooroopillyhotel.com.au/  <--- check the pics out, there is the
function room! as you can see there is plenty of room with plenty of tables
and chairs!!!

Gosh, they chose the worst angle for that exterior photo. It looks a lot
better from Station Road side.

Kerry