 Local / Australia / 8830
    Brickzone needs more Gallery Pics!!! —Melody Brown
   G'day, Brickzone needs more pictures for the gallery! I think we are only half way there so far! I know there are some great builders out there... send your pictures! I need more than 50 pictures (only one per person), so that once there is a decent (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build)