 Local / Australia / 8784
8783  |  8785
Subject:
Melbourne Meet at Ozbricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:14:37 GMT

Hi all

A big thankyou to Michael for allowing Ozbricks to be invaded by a bunch of
Lugnetters and families...

One of our best turn-outs with a few people re-surfacing after some months
(and  years!) or absence. Some interesting discussions were had, some
trading and selling happened and many sausages were consumed (The Rotary
Sausage sizzle out the front seemed to be having a really good day..)

The Nesquik rabbits were a hit - as was the usual box of Flubber. Paul
brought out his Space Shuttle, Ross unearthed the bridge and a crane and
Kane displayed his hotel (?) in sand red (gotta get some of those bricks!)

A good time was had by all :)
(That's me for now - I'm back to lurking for another 6 or so weeks)

cheers

SAB