 Local / Australia / 8758
8757  |  8759
Subject:
Melbourne LEGO collectors gathering this Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:54:01 GMT

G'day all,

Just a reminder email to let anyone interested know that there will be a
meeting on April 27. details as follows:

Date: Saturday April 27
Time: start about 10:00, finish 5:00/6:00 but feel free to arrive/leave
any-time in between.
Location: Ozbricks - 155 Military Road, Avondale Heights 3034 - Oppossite
St. Martins School - Look for the LEGO blimp in the sky......

[
I have been informed that trade/sales* are permitted, so if you have spare,
unwanted sets/catalogues/instructions/lego related items, feel free to bring
them along...also, wanted lists are useful, as you may find some-one who has
what you want but was unable to bring it along.

* Please note: as this is being held in a store venue, could you please try
to limit sets to those not currently available on: http://www.ozbricks.com
out of courtesy to our host.
]

This meeting is in conjunction with a 'special event' being organised
between Ozbricks and LEGO Australia, connected with Star Wars LEGO. As such,
I don't know as yet what Lego Australia are planning, but I'm sure it should
be interesting. This event runs on the Sunday as well, so if you're not able
to come along on Saturday, the Ozbricks/LEGO Australia part will still be
there on the Sunday.

Benjamin Whytcross