 Local / Australia / 8744
  BrickZone - Top 50 Gallery *MOC pics wanted*

G'day all! Get ya pics out!!! BrickZone is searching for 50 top MOC's to go into a Gallery I have set up on the site. All you need to do is send your pics (pic's or link's) of MOC's - only one pic per person will be chosen, but you may wish to send (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build)

  Re: BrickZone - Top 50 Gallery *MOC pics wanted*

(...) Cool. Emailing... :-) Richard Still baldly going... (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BrickZone - Top 50 Gallery *MOC pics wanted*

Ok, several pics are up, at the bottom of the page (on the site) I have attached some progress notes. So far any pics that come through will be added. Once I have collected a large enough amount, I will post them up and the Top 50 can be chosen. So (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build)