 Local / Australia / 874
  Re: Yellow BURPS

(...) Yeh, I've got a handful of those. I may auction some off soon enough--I love the blue BURPs and baseplates, but I never have any real use for them. Perhaps someone else will--I have three 6190s mint-in-trashed-boxes to part out this summer. (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Yellow BURPS

(...) here (...) tomorrow In Australia, luckily Belville is available over the counter, surprisingly. (...) The yellow burps from the other end are the worry. Don't feed them too many dairy products, is all I can say after 2.5 years changing (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)