 Local / Australia / 8731
    Re: OZ / NZ : STARWARS LEGO roundup! - Gungun patrol —Zac Soden
   (...) Hey dude, I've got a bunch of Gungun patrols at Toys R Us up here on the Sunshine Coast. I can grab some if anyone wants. It seems that they don't sell too well.... Zac --- www.ozbricks.com/battlespace (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: OZ / NZ : Star Wars roundup - Y Wing/Enhanced TIE —Richard Parsons
   I hadn't seen these for a bit - there are 3 7150's at $99ea at Kmart Warilla (NSW south of Wollongong). Also an Imperial Shuttle. For completeness, there were also a few of the older small Alpha Team sets, and what looked like all the new Alpha (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)