 Local / Australia / 8717
  7161 Gungun Subs for $45 at Toyworld Kawana Waters

Hi fellow Lego heads, Upon retrieving a large mass of junk mail from my letterbox yesterday, I discovered a Toyworld brochure with the Gungun sub on the front for $45, marked down from $139 (so they reckon). I raced down and grabbed a set, noticing (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)