 Local / Australia / 867
  RE: We should draft an "official" letter to Lego Australia

(...) Yep, that sounds better. I knew what I wanted to say, it's just the child inside me that wanted to make it sound harsh, and I was having trouble trying to type what was wanted without him complaining too much :) As a follow-up, in future (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)