 Local / Australia / 8660
    New soccer sets —Ive Sorocuk
    The local Target had a bunch of the new soccer sets on the shelves, all except the busload of female mini-figs (the only one I plan to get). The others looked okay especially the point shooting one and I like the new goalie jersey, but I don't even (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: New soccer sets —Kerry Raymond
    (...) except (...) If you want the 3416 Womens Team, I think you will have to go to Shop@Home, as I don't think we are getting them here in Australia. The only ones I have seen here in Australia were bought overseas or via Shop@Home. Warning: there (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)