 Local / Australia / 8657
    Re: Bugs train setup —John Porter
   (...) Looking good at this stage, I can't wait to see the final result, and hear about the success of the exhibit. Hopefully, you won't get too much flak from the 'traditional' modellers (i.e. those that do HO, etc.) I just wish I could get up there (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Bugs train setup —Kerry Raymond
   (...) In the immortal words of Alfred E. Neuman, "quid me anxious sum?" Kerry (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)