 Local / Australia / 864
    RE: We should draft an "official" letter to Lego Australia —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) ***** [Both those available in Australia, and those which we have been forced to acquire overseas.] ***** (...) I hope the addition above [surrounded by *****] doesn't sound to harsh, but I believe that something along these lines may be (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)