 Local / Australia / 8637
    Re: MUGS at Ozbricks Star Wars weekend —Ross Crawford
   (...) When I suggested I could bring some old SW sets, Michael said he would be a bit worried about having lots of small stuff there, as there'll likely be quite a few people milling around, and he wouldn't want bits (or whole things) to go missing. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

        Re: MUGS at Ozbricks Star Wars weekend —Ross Crawford
   (...) After thinking about this, I figure as long as there's always at least one of us around to keep an eye on things, there shouldn't be too much of a problem. But that means (at least partly) organising "shifts". Maybe this can be done when we (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.admin.general)