 Local / Australia / 8605
    Next BUGS? —David Dallaston
   Hi Guys, Feeling a bit out of touch, so can someone tell me, when is the next BUGS? when is the train show? thx... :) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Next BUGS? —Aaron Coghill
   Not sure when the next BUGS will happen, as the train show is occupying most of the attention at the moment. The train show is on the 4-6 May. We have been meeting periodiclly to organise the train display. For more information on the train show (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Next BUGS? —David Dallaston
   Thanks Aaron. :) (...) Well I may as well ask here... can someone please tell me before the next meeting so I can come along? I'm a big trainhead, although I don't have much lego train stuff... My "proper" email address is riflebird@iprimus.com.au (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)