 Local / Australia / 8605
  Next BUGS?

Hi Guys, Feeling a bit out of touch, so can someone tell me, when is the next BUGS? when is the train show? thx... :) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Next BUGS?

Not sure when the next BUGS will happen, as the train show is occupying most of the attention at the moment. The train show is on the 4-6 May. We have been meeting periodiclly to organise the train display. For more information on the train show (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Next BUGS?

Thanks Aaron. :) (...) Well I may as well ask here... can someone please tell me before the next meeting so I can come along? I'm a big trainhead, although I don't have much lego train stuff... My "proper" email address is riflebird@iprimus.com.au (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)