 Local / Australia / 8604
Re: LEGO Star Wars Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:57:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Golaszewski writes:
Hi there all, you might be aware that Star Wars Episode 2 LEGO is being
released late in April, and so for all the Star Wars fans, and with the help
of LEGO Australia, I have organised a Star Wars Party on the 26th and 27th
of April here at Ozbricks in Melbourne. There will be stacks of comps, food
and lots and lots of LEGO Sculptures built by LEGO Master Builders all on
display...

Wow! Cool! I don't s'pose there'll be cheap UCS X-wings for sale????? 8?)

Do us MUGS wanna organise something around this? More importantly, do you
want any help with it, Michael? I was thinking help setting up, maybe some
MUG MOCs, stuff like that? Maybe we could organise a small MUG display?

ROSCO

WELL...we were looking for an alternative venue for the MUGs gathering on
April 27...

Benjamin Whytcross