 Local / Australia / 8601
8600  |  8602
Subject:
My 1st ldraw pic (town)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.cad, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 09:55:54 GMT

I just downloaded the program (with a little help from a friend)- I'm no
computer wiz.  I started with something small to get the feel of it...

This is what I came up with:
(I actually have these built out of real bricks).

I think I could become addicted ;)

Many thanks

Mel

www.brickzine.com

*Posted to Town in case anyone wanted to build this :)*