 Local / Australia / 8599
    Re: Website update for Andrastavia including Chapter 2 —Richard Parsons
   (...) Just magnificent Kevin. Models, photos, effects, storytelling and web work all in the top category for Lego in the world. Puts Port Block to shame in just about every way - if only Andrastavia was a pirates site, it would be perfect. ;-) The (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Website update for Andrastavia including Chapter 2 —Kevin Hall
   (...) Thanx Richard.. I really appreciate that you took the time to have a look at my site.... and glad you enjoyed it... : ) Kev..: ) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)