 Local / Australia / 8590
  WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA including CHAPTER 2

Hiya all.... OK.. I've finally finished my updates for my site, including Chapter 2..... The Village.... Sculptures.... Torso Designs...and more....!!!! So Come vist the ALL NEW KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia I hope you all (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Website update for Andrastavia including Chapter 2

(...) Just magnificent Kevin. Models, photos, effects, storytelling and web work all in the top category for Lego in the world. Puts Port Block to shame in just about every way - if only Andrastavia was a pirates site, it would be perfect. ;-) The (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Website update for Andrastavia including Chapter 2

(...) Thanx Richard.. I really appreciate that you took the time to have a look at my site.... and glad you enjoyed it... : ) Kev..: ) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)