 Local / Australia / 8585
Re: Congrats to Ross for his ISCC prize! (Harbour Bridge)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:58:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Congratulations Ross! I'm glad you got something for your entry!  You did a
great job on that Bridge ;) And it's good to see a fellow Aussie up there
and at 'em :)

Crikey! I totally forgot to check since the weekend! Guess I was still floating
on air after seeing it got 4th in the "Best Constructed" category! Thanks for
your comments, too, Mel.

Well glad to break the news to you ;)  and No David Murray's! (worries).

Now I just have to figure out something to build using trans flouro yellow...

Build us a nice big sun for winter :) Or what about 'The Big Banana'? hehe

Hey, If it's still up, set some fireworks off it, as a celebration ;)

Hmmmm. I wonder if they're compatible with LEGO? I know they're incompatible
with my dog...

Well as long as they go up and not straight down, you should be ok (after
all years ago when we were allowed them in our back yards, the parachute's
survived and they were plastic ;) - Well I think your Dog belongs to the
huge "I HATE loud noises/fireworks club" ;)

What sort of pooch do you have?

ROSCO

Mel (when the house is built, I shall get a pup too)