 Local / Australia / 8562
  Re: Moore Educational

(...) Sweeeeet! Actually funny you talk about them, I just recieved a catalog in the post from them, just yesterday, some interesting stuff! But some of us are drooling over the Large soft Bricks hehe ;) So Ross, what did you end up ordering? Did (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Moore Educational

(...) Most (all?) of what I ordered isn't available at S@H. Mostly technic spares, though I got a couple of the minifig packs. It was a joint order with Paul B. There were some caterpillar tracks, some weight elements, turntables, that sort of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)