 Local / Australia / 8533
Re: Hoping for ... Re: Kmart 20% off Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:17:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Brad Linsley writes:
Can't be far off now, can it ?

I can't particularly remember what Kmart does at this time of year, but
Myer/GB usually has 20% off Lego over Easter and again for June school >holidays.
Yes... and they had 20% off toys in early March last year, and repeated it
this year.

It was 20% off LEGO over Easter last year, and TRU was discounted basic
brick sets at the same time.

TRU followed with a 20% off (IIRC) sale in May.

Actually, thinking about it I seem to recall that Kmart tends to leave that
sort of thing until midyearish, but I'm not really sure...

Yes, they had some sets on clearance in June (BWing et al), but no 20% of
LEGO/toys until later in the year (and then usually the week after a 15% off
all stock sale!).

Deidre (*yawn* it's 1.30am - will this baby ever go to sleep?)

Richie
(Who was watching a Spanish movie named "Insomnio" at about that time.)