 Local / Australia / 8526
Re: World Club Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 05:14:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
The latest magazine seems to be a step up from the last one, with the
inclusion of some "educational" material along with the product promotion.

Only a very small step!

My husband is wondering why you would want to send in a "model of your
photo" on the cool creations page - we think DIY mosaics are beyond most kids :)

BTW If you're due for membership renewal, there's another year free but this
time you have to fill out a form to accept it.  (You'll feel really special
when you read the offer...)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com