 Local / Australia / 8523
    World Club Magazine —Richie Dulin
   The latest magazine seems to be a step up from the last one, with the inclusion of some "educational" material along with the product promotion. The sea creatures section contains a couple of errors of fact, though: - it states that no one has ever (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: World Club Magazine —Ross Crawford
     (...) 8?) I always smile when I hear a race call with that famous gelding "Waikikamukau". ROSCO (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: World Club Magazine —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Only a very small step! My husband is wondering why you would want to send in a "model of your photo" on the cool creations page - we think DIY mosaics are beyond most kids :) BTW If you're due for membership renewal, there's another year free (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)