 Local / Australia / 8521
8520  |  8522
Subject:
New starship from Port Block Yards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:04:35 GMT

Evening all,

Ahab has been trolling about Sector 62 for a good few weeks now, yet still
hasn't been eyeballed by any of the other ships in the sector.  Which is
probably just as well, since, putting together notes and intel from here and
there, it seems that he may have been playing fun fun silly willys with his
transponder.

He entered the sector registering the Saucy Saffie, but it seems he may have
actually taken the Saucy Sharon in.

Sector 62: http://www.ozbricks.com/sector62/index.htm
Saucy Saffie: http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/005.htm
Saucy Sharon: http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/010.htm

Not that the Sharon is more powerful or more heavily weaponed, its more that
she's bigger and more sturdy.

Careful now, the hull is largely megabrikium, and I know how some find that
a bit scary :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...