 Local / Australia / 8517
    BUGS got their Super Chiefs —Kerry Raymond
   After a certain amount of to-ing and fro-ing, we managed to get our 9 Super Chiefs (despite the limit of 3) in our joint order. If any other Aussies are doing joint orders and are faced with the same problem, contact me and I'll give you the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: BUGS got their Super Chiefs —David Dallaston
   (...) Incidentally, was anyone planning to do an ATSF consist for the train show (maybe F7A-F7B-half a dozen assorted carriages)? David Dallaston (I wish I could afford more lego train stuff :( ) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)