 Local / Australia / 8514
    Race into Big W —James Howse
   Sometime in the near future BigW Macquarie (SYDNEY,AUSTRALIA!) is getting a load of 192 HTO (High Traffic Outlet, i.e, Impulse) sets, Three new racer sets including Pull back motor (or 64 of each.). They're to be sold to raise money for the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: Race into Big W —Melody Brown
   (...) Yeah grab me a couple... I'll email you about it!... cause I want to both help and would like to give some to my kids for Easter :) Thanks Mel www.brickzine.com (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)