 Local / Australia / 8485
  Alpha Team: Mission Underwater is K-Mart exclusive

Message in title. From LEGO rep today (7/3) at Macquarie BigW. AT:MU expected in stores very soon. James (who wonders if anyone will bother reading the body of the message) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Alpha Team: Mission Underwater is K-Mart exclusive

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote something, but I didn't bother reading it. (...) Not me! I just skipped to the signature to see if something funny or interesting had been bracketed. Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Alpha Team: Mission Underwater is K-Mart exclusive

(...) pete.w (who wonders if Kmart will actually let us purchase this Ogel product) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Alpha Team: Mission Underwater is K-Mart exclusive

So, is this the whole Alpha Team "Mission Deep Sea" range, or just certain sets? Did you ask about the new Bionicle sets? Did you complain about the last exclusive Woolworths/Safeway Bionicle fiasco? Martin (So many questions, not enough answers!) (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Alpha Team: Mission Underwater is K-Mart exclusive

(...) ...presumably they already know about the Kursk? Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Spotted today (was: Alpha Team: Mission Underwater is K-Mart exclusive)

(...) Found some of the new Alpha Team sets at the local K-Mart tonight. They had: 4790 Alpha Team Robot Diver - $5.99 4791 Alpha Team Sub-Surface Scooter - $12.95 4792 Alpha Team Navigator and ROV - $20+ (Can't remember exactly) 4793 Ogel Shark Sub (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)