 Local / Australia / 8446
    TasLUG —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   Frances and I (and families) just accidentally had another TasLUG meeting interspersed among other conversational topics :) Frances brought along her Sante Fe engine, very impressive. Not surprisingly this gave rise to a shared SAH order! We're both (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: TasLUG —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   Hey, I got to meet Ben Whytcross & his lovely new wife on the weekend. Does that count as another TasLUG meeting? Considering the amount of time we spent discussing Lego while they were on their honeymoon, I must say that Mandy has the patience of a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: TasLUG —Martin Scragg
   (...) Does (...) Could be, or since we had a MUGS meeting on this weekend, maybe it was just an extension of that! (...) I think Mandy is really a closet AFOL, but don't tell her that :-) Martin (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)