 Local / Australia / 8344
    Slow and Steady Wins the Race —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Gold medal! Go Steve Bradbury! (URL) Yes. :) People do often forget that part of being a champion is the ability to deal with the unexpected. How's the general buzz on the street over thataways? best LFB FUT-> .o-t.fun (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Slow and Steady Wins the Race (and Aussie chucks 2 golds, in ya face :P) —Melody Brown
     (...) Hahaha! Yes! And what a win that was :) He did it and he did it the true blue dinky-di Aussie way! What a champ :P I think he should have chucked a few jars of Vegemite to the others though, they looked like they needed it ;P I saw a whole (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Slow and Steady Wins the Race —Ross Crawford
   (...) I think the general trend is something like "serves the other competitors right for playing rough"! We also just won our second gold: Alisa Camplin in the women's aerial freestyle skiing competition! Go Aussie! If Jacqui Cooper hadn't injured (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)